With over 15 years of experience, Ponka Verbatim Reporting Services is the leading provider of court reporting & transcription services in Ontario. With our main offices conveniently located in Halton – Milton, Burlington and Oakville, and other offices located across Southern Ontario, we can accommodate examinations, mediations and room rentals on short notice with flexible hours to accommodate your needs. Convenient on-line booking services are available for quick and easy scheduling.
Our group of certified transcriptionists and Authorized Court Transcriptionists are amongst the most experienced in Ontario with experience in all matters and proceedings that exceed industry standards on a variety of matters. We provide transcripts from examinations, matters from all levels of court (including preparation of appeals), tribunal hearings, or privately recorded audios, just to name a few.
Our Flexibility And Versatility Are Legendary
We pride ourselves on servicing the unique needs of our clients. High-quality soundproofing provides a completely confidential environment, even between neighbouring rooms. When our clients find they need our assistance on short notice, we accommodate last-minute bookings, late-night extensions, and off-hours scheduling, including weekends and holidays. Our reporters are mobile and will attend at any location across Ontario.
Call Ponka Verbatim Reporting Service today to learn more about how we can meet your needs.
Ponka Verbatim has expertise in the following areas:
- Examinations for Discovery / Questioning / Cross-Examination / other civil examinations
- American Depositions
- Licence Appeal Tribunal
- Licence Planning and Appeal Tribunal
- Government Tribunals – Criminal, Civil, Financial, Licencing
- Healthcare/Medical Practitioner Hearings
- Assessment Review Board Hearings
- Ontario Municipal Board Hearings
- Police Service Act Hearings
- Police Interviews
- Insurance Investigations
- Coroner Inquests
- Examinations in Correctional Institutions
- Board of Directors, AGM and Shareholder Meeting Minutes
- Roundtable Discussions
- Regulatory Hearings including Self Governing Profession (SRO) matters
- Transcription of various personal matters
- ACT certified transcripts for any level of court