We have a full staff of Internationally Certified Legal Transcriptionists and offer cost-effective rates, exceptional personal reliability and accountability.
Upload your audio or video file here: https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/ponkaverbatim
In 2014, a new system of ordering transcripts of court proceedings in Ontario came into effect. Anyone ordering Ontario court transcripts will be required to have them prepared by an Authorized Court Transcriptionist.
We have a very strong team of Authorized Court Transcriptionists. We are happy to receive orders and provide clients with verbatim transcripts of court hearings heard in Ontario. Please follow this link to our Authorized Court Transcriptionist page where you will find the required Order Form. Once you have completed your ACT order form please send email to email@example.com.
To order a transcript of a matter heard OUTSIDE a courtroom, please click on the link to be taken to our Transcript Order Form.
Our Legal Transcriptionists have experience in producing transcripts of the following:
- Police Witness Statements (Crown Disclosure)
- Police Intercepted Communications
- Examinations Under Oath
- Examinations for Discovery
- Police Services Act Hearings
- College of Physicians & Surgeons Disciplinary Hearings
- Landlord and Tenant Board Hearings
- Ontario Municipal Board Hearings
- Ontario Court Hearings (Superior, Ontario & Provincial Offences)
- Privately Recorded Conversations/Interviews
- Transcription from analogue and/or digital audio files into Word 2003, 2007, 2010, and/or 2013
- PDF transcripts
- Accurate, verifiable and certified verbatim transcripts