TRANSCRIPTS OF COURT PROCEEDINGS
Ponka Verbatim has several Authorized Court Trancriptionists (ACTs) busily preparing verbatim transcripts of proceedings heard inside courtrooms in the Province of Ontario.
We often receive inquiries as to the procedure. We take care of everything.
- You complete the order form found by clicking this link. Once completed, email it to email@example.com.
- We complete Section 6 of the order form (as required by all Authorized Court Transcriptionists).
- We send the completed Transcript Order Form to the appropriate courthouse.
- We receive the recording and file and we send it to one of our experienced Authorized Court Transcriptionists for transcript preparation.
- We carefully transcribe, thoroughly proofread, print, bind, and deliver your transcript (electronically and hard copy).
- We notify you:
- upon receipt of the order;
- upon receipt of the file (recording); and
- upon completion of the transcript.
TRANSCRIPTION RATES FOR
ONTARIO AND SUPERIOR COURT TRANSCRIPTS
|Service||Regulated Fees by the Province of Ontario|
|Transcription of Original||$4.30 per page for a certified original*|
|Copy of Original Transcript||$ .55 per page for a certified copy*|
|Expedited – within 5 business days||$6.00 per page for a certified original*|
|Expedited – within 24 hours||$8.00 per page for a certified original*|
|Minimum Fee||$20 per transcript (1-4 pages)|