Ponka Verbatim Reporting Services
With over 35 years of experience, Ponka Verbatim Reporting Services is the leading provider of court reporting & transcription services in Ontario. With our main offices conveniently located in Halton, and other offices located across Southern Ontario, we can accommodate examinations, mediations and room rentals on short notice with flexible hours to accommodate your needs. Convenient on-line booking services are available for quick and easy scheduling.
Our group of certified transcriptionists and Authorized Court Transcriptionists are amongst the most experienced in Ontario with experience in all matters and proceedings.
Ponka Verbatim has expertise in the following areas:
- Examinations for Discovery / Questioning / Cross-Examination / other civil examinations
- American Depositions
- Licence Appeal Tribunal
- Licence Planning and Appeal Tribunal
- Government Tribunals – Criminal, Civil, Financial, Licencing
- Healthcare/Medical Practitioner Hearings
- Assessment Review Board Hearings
- Ontario Municipal Board Hearings
- Police Service Act Hearings
- Police Interviews
- Insurance Investigations
- Coroner Inquests
- Examinations in Correctional Institutions
- Board of Directors, AGM and Shareholder Meeting Minutes
- Roundtable Discussions
- Regulatory Hearings including Self Governing Profession (SRO) matters
- Transcription of various personal matters
- ACT certified transcripts for any level of court
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are a trusted partner offering expert services to assist in advancing your matter.
- Accommodating, experienced and knowledgeable staff to assist with administrative needs
- Spacious boardrooms with unmatched amenities –located in Milton, Oakville and Burlington with additional offices in Toronto, Durham Region, Orangeville, London, Barrie, and Kingston
- Reliable transcript production by certified transcriptionists and on-time delivery
- A large pool of experienced ACT Transcriptionists for all your court transcript needs – from Provincial Court Offences to Court of Appeal matters
- Flexible hours – we can accommodate early starts, late finishes and weekend bookings.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary snacks, refreshments and light lunch served in our lawyer’s lounge, and steps away from a number of restaurants
- Free parking on site
- Wheelchair accessible